Help fixing closed eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help fixing closed eyes

Can anyone help me fix my closed eyes in this picture? I have attached the picture with open eyes.Thanks.
    Attached Files

Re: Help fixing closed eyes

Well using photoshop I put the eyes opened photo on a layer above the original photo. I lowered the opacity of the second layer to see the background layer, and resized the opened eye image image and rotated the image until the open eyes were super imposed on the lower image's closed eyes. To the top Layer I added a layer mask set to opaque (black) and painted in the "Open Eyes"
    Attached Files

Comment

http://www.pbase.com/image/156041091/original.jpg

Ronny
      Last edited by rharris; 07-16-2014, 10:50 AM.

Comment

blossom1, Welcome to RetouchPRO
        Hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends.
        Poke around, have fun!

FAQ: Will you do my restoration/retouch/repair for me?
        No. This is a site for learning, and we will gladly help you learn to do it yourself. We have a "Image Help" forum just for that purpose. Click on "Forums" on the navbar to get there. There is also a "Classifieds" forum if you're willing to pay one of our members to work on your photo.

I am still learning a lot from this site... so I practiced on your image..here is my version
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for retouching my image and also thanks for the information.

Comment

Originally posted by 0lBaldy View Post
            . . . so I practiced on your image..here is my version

I really like this version, it does look like she is looking more in the direction of the camera. I assume this was a bit more than just overlaying the donor... you must have done a bit more?

I'm wondering what you might have done, so I will play with these later... looks like fun!!

(The problem with reading a new exciting forum while at work... can't play immediately! Is that what they call "delayed gratification"?? )

Comment

Blossom1, I see that you posted this almost a month ago, so I am hoping that I am not too late for you to see my attempt. I did use your eyes from the other photo that you included.

CarolB
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MDWine View Post
                I really like this version, it does look like she is looking more in the direction of the camera. I assume this was a bit more than just overlaying the donor... you must have done a bit more?

I'm wondering what you might have done, so I will play with these later... looks like fun!!

(The problem with reading a new exciting forum while at work... can't play immediately! Is that what they call "delayed gratification"?? )
                I cheated and used the eyes from the lady @ camera left.

Comment

Interesting!
                  I had a bit of a suspicion, but the original face looked very natural and very much like the other donor image.

When I noticed it, I did take note that those two must be closely relates, the look much alike.

Excellent job!

Comment

Working...
                  X