• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• gholmes1936
    Parisian Cathedral
    by gholmes1936
    Here's a shot I didn't think was very good. I took it on an overcast day in Paris in 2009. Then I remembered some of what I have learned here and so I offer this photo to see what great artwork ya'all will create using it. I am enclosing the original as it came out of the camera.

I used...
    06-05-2011, 02:29 PM
  • MarcoMarc
    Topaz Adjust - What Is It Doing To My Pixels??
    by MarcoMarc
    Topaz Adjust is really great, but as a techno geek, I always like to know what a filter or plug-in is actually doing to my pixels before I use it so that I can anticipate any printing problems and/or how destructive it actually is to the original digital information in my photos. It's kind of like people...
    11-10-2008, 09:05 AM
  • palms
    Topaz simplify beta
    by palms
    Plugs and pixels has posted in a previous thread about this beta
    simplify

there is a download link and page here

I thought it may get more attention here, i have downloaded it and had a quick play, looks like another winner ,

One thing i cant see...
    11-19-2008, 06:30 AM
  • Florin
    Working and playing with Topaz Adjust
    by Florin
    Hi. One of my favorite plugin is Topaz Adjust. Even when I have so little time to spend with another activities I like a lot to play and explore new settings and save my own presets of this fine pice of software.
    Sometimes, when I'm not dealing with the old and damaged images I'm using it for...
    02-19-2011, 11:00 AM
  • TommyO
    Topaz Adjust 2.5 Upgrade - Features
    by TommyO
    Eric,
    I like the new version 2.5, especially the ability to remember screen size and position. It seems to be very stable.

A few items I thought I would mention and get your feedback on:
    1. While it is nice to be able to type in values for the adjustments, it would also...
    11-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Working...
X