Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman's portrait Photoshopped internationally

"Make me look beautiful.”

"That's what Esther Honig asked 40 photo editors to do -- in over 25 countries. Using the service-sharing site Fiverr, Honig, a human interest reporter, sent a picture of herself to be photoshopped around the world to see just how much cultural values are applied to standards of beauty. The results throw the idea of 'the perfect woman' into sharp relief."

See the results here.

Nice idea poorly executed...?

Re: Woman's portrait Photoshopped internationally

Originally posted by plugsnpixels View Post
    Nice idea poorly executed...?
    Ditto. The experiment gives a bit of a reference regarding a few elements considered "beatiful" in each country, but not much more than that.

It would be more relevant if full time retouchers were involved, given the fact all these treatments are utter crap

Comment

I decided to make her Not Beautfiul using Filter Forge!
      Attached Files

Comment

I think it should have been titled more along the lines of retouching skills around the world (or lack there of), considering the crappy results a majority of them ended up being.

Comment