Color correction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color correction

I am trying to lighten this very dark image and correct the color. To lighten, I used a screen blend mode, then an additional one with a mask to lighten the faces a bit more. To help with color, I added a deep yellow photo filter adjustment layer. I'm going to do some repair work to it but wanted to make sure the color was okay before proceeding. Any suggestions or does it look okay as is?
    Thank you!!!!!
    Attached Files

Re: Color correction

I think, you have still a red color cast on the second image

Comment

Re: Color correction

Thanks Jack88! I agree with you, couldn't really see the red cast before, but now I do!!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• javier
        color correction, color cast
        by javier
        Hi, some time ago I opened a thread as I was working on an old docment, and the main challenge was to extract the italics letter and make them readable. I had to play with layers and so on, as indicated by people in this group. Now that is OK, but the background color is an ugly brown.
        So my...
        12-04-2008, 05:52 AM
      • tigerphoto
        Color Correction
        by tigerphoto
        I dont like the colors in this photo. Any ideas on how I can perfect them? I think that they have too much yellow....
        03-24-2009, 05:09 PM
      • NEKRetoucher
        Red Roses to Ivory Color
        by NEKRetoucher
        I tryed some different steps in CS2, but all seems not to work for me. What is the best step to change red roses into a ivory color....
        05-05-2006, 01:21 PM
      • tb5821
        CellPhone Image Color Cast
        by tb5821
        I recently took a photo using my cell phone, now that I have it on my computer, it has a pink/purple ish color cast, and the subjects faces are blown out. Looking at the color channels the blue channel is by far the one that shows the most detail. Is there a tutorial on how to color correct via the...
        09-21-2008, 08:28 AM
      • samifox
        Color Correction and Retouching...what come first?
        by samifox
        Hi again

i've decided to post this issue in different post for others to find this information quickly.

i confused what come first, color correction or retouching? color correction or shaping and contouring? and of course ...why ?

Thinks
        S
        12-04-2009, 04:13 AM
      Working...
      X