Hello everybody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody!

I have just subscribed yesterday.I am impressed by the quality of interventions. I am a a amateur photographer. I like impressionism. My flickr page is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/. I use to work with DAP and filter forge.
    May i ask one question: does anybody know if the microsoft plug in called IMPRESSIONIST works with Window8? Thanks for your answers. D.Karloff.

Re: Hello everybody!

The OS version is not the issue. IT is a 32 bit plugin, will run only under PS 32 bit version. Last time it was out for distribution was like around the year 2000. Was never updated since then. It was part of office 2000.

Comment

Thanks Aladdin!

Comment

There are many tutorials on the internet for creating almost every painting effect. Also you might like to invest in a copy of Corel Painter which is the art program as far as I'm concerned.

Also something I used to do years ago before Photoshop was even around. Shoot through a piece of non-reflective glass (the type used for framing) or dappled bathroom glass. These give a very pointillist effect which varies on the carving in the glass surface. Try out difflerent ones until you find one that gives the effect you want with the imager/lens combination of your camera.

Comment

Working...
        X