Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turn athletes into greek Gods (Tim Tadder)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• LRaschke
    How to Create Patent Leather / Shiny look
    by LRaschke
    Hi,

Right now I'm working on an image of a purse and the photographer would like me to make some of the regular leather features look like patent leather. After blurring the leather a bit to achieve a smoother surface, I've tried some dodging/burning but it's not looking very realistic....
    07-15-2010, 06:57 PM
  • cruel.frames
    How to achieve this kind of look
    by cruel.frames
    Hello,
    I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, so excuse me if I am wrong.
    Since a lot of time I was wondering how to achieve this type of look in pictures. The skin tones are perfect and against the cooler background the whole effect is amazing. I really want to know how...
    10-06-2008, 07:58 PM
  • NiteOwl
    Bas Relief filter effect
    by NiteOwl
    I just started shooting barrel racing, however the season is now over, and I have to wait till spring to start in again....I decided to play with filter effects and came up with this image....all comments are appreciated!

Thanks,
    Niteowl

I have a bigger post...
    09-09-2003, 09:52 PM
  • eastflower
    How do i achieve this effect?
    by eastflower
    Just wondering how i can create this effect.

Thanks for all help

DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art.
    04-20-2012, 05:10 PM
  • Fluffy
    How to achieve this effect?
    by Fluffy
    hello guys,

I am new here, but I joined to learn some interesting stuff with u guys

I got a technique I find to be more and more popular and I dont really know how it is done.

The most interesting thing for me is 1. skin tone 2. details - when zoomed...
    02-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Working...
X