• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tracyab
    Help required with a photocopy of a photo!
    by tracyab
    Hi

I am new to the site and looking for some advice please. I don't have the original photo of my mum and dad who have now passed, I only had a photocopy on my Iphone. It is of very poor quality and wondered if anyone could advice on what to use just to sharpen it up as much as possible....
    12-18-2017, 06:46 AM
  • back2front
    Can you work this out?
    by back2front
    Can anyone work out how to get this sort of brown tone into an image. i have tried many things including:
    colourizing black and white conversion, gradient maps, blend modes, colour balance playing with mid and shadow tones, playing with individual channels in hue/saturation and all i get is a...
    07-31-2012, 10:03 AM
  • brbrown2
    Help with retouching
    by brbrown2
    Hey!
    I'm a beginner with retouching but I've always liked to play around with my photo's... see what I can come up with.
    I have no reason to retouch this photo, I simply just want to learn new skills.
    Anyone that would like to retouch this (any way they would like) and then explain...
    01-26-2011, 12:31 AM
  • Lore23
    Help with retouching
    by Lore23
    Was windering if anyone could help, i've got a photo that im using for a photography assignment but i'm only new at this, 4 weeks in.... and i'm not sure what retouches are required, Any ideas?...
    11-05-2013, 10:08 PM
  • beezy40
    Butta Fly
    by beezy40
    Is this image too saturated? I wanted to create a emotional hallmark card, photograph of this beautiful creature. How is the composition, and detail?...
    08-03-2009, 10:37 AM
Working...
X