• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Shaky
    Photoshop and the RAW format
    by Shaky
    I've got a question that has been nagging me for quite a while now. It's about the RAW format and how it is handled by Adobe Camera RAW and Photoshop CS4.

When you load a RAW file into Photoshop, does it retain the same extended editing capabilities like it would in ACR, or does it get...
    03-30-2009, 11:32 AM
  • strictlygunners
    What are your ACR defaults?
    by strictlygunners
    I am just curious as to what the majority of you guys use as your Camera Raw defaults.

I tend to zero everything out and apply a mild S curve.

I'm just not sure about what I should be using for Noise Reduction and Sharpening. I've read conflicting statements about...
    08-23-2010, 04:04 PM
  • frankg
    Adjusting WB to specific Col Temp?
    by frankg
    Without going back to the RAW file and starting again, can you adjust the color temperature to a specific white balance / degrees K ?

I know I can use a number of tools to cool/warm the image (Col Balance, HSL, Curves, Levels)but I cant find a way to read the K col temp
    02-17-2013, 11:15 AM
  • CJ Swartz
    Adobe Camera Raw does even more than I knew
    by CJ Swartz
    I've been using Photoshop since version 3 back in the early '90's, and I'm used to the fact that I still am learning it. I enjoy finding a new technique or a new way of applying a change within Photoshop. I started using Camera Raw a few years ago, but used it initially just as a way of converting my...
    06-11-2010, 12:28 AM
  • ir0nma1den
    Using Lightroom instead of the RAW converter
    by ir0nma1den
    I'm trying to absorb as much as possible off of you people so I can get a solid workflow going.

Currently I use Lightroom(3) as a photomanagment program where I do a ghetto color correction job, adjust exposure, play with curves, and then I edit in photoshop as a smart object.
    06-29-2012, 11:51 AM
Working...
X