D&B Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D&B Help

i was wondering is the any special brush setting for this specific shiny and silky dodge and burn look ? any idea ?

http://s9.postimg.org/c2mqoq53z/1097...22424657_o.jpg
    screenshot windows 7

Re: D&B Help

I use default soft round brush for pretty much everything I DNB. They should really deal with color on that image, it's a nice tonal work, though.

Comment

thanks for the reply bro.

Comment

Originally posted by skoobey View Post
        I use default soft round brush for pretty much everything I DNB. They should really deal with color on that image, it's a nice tonal work, though.
        If you're doing smaller stuff you should try adjusting brush hardness to somewhere between 20-40%. It often makes things more controllable.

Comment

Originally posted by klev View Post
          If you're doing smaller stuff you should try adjusting brush hardness to somewhere between 20-40%. It often makes things more controllable.
          Good tip for things like lines/wrinkles/strands/lashes. But 99% of the brushing is round soft brush.

Comment

Originally posted by skoobey View Post
            Good tip for things like lines/wrinkles/strands/lashes. But 99% of the brushing is round soft brush.
            I don't really care for extremely soft brushes on smaller things. Obviously if it's large and I need to control whether it bleeds over, a mask is necessary. I find I'm often in the 20-40% range. That's just me though.

Comment

I don't believe that shiney/silky looks was achieved so much with D&B as it was with curves. Sample brightness points on the image to get the right point on the curve and adjust accordingly.

Comment

widgetinstance 175 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X