Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw for practice

Hi guys. I'm new on this forum.
    I have some pics that I did some time ago that I would like to have them post-produced. For now only in TFP.

Anyone wants to do some retouching for practice?

You can find something here
    Last edited by Ioan; 02-15-2015, 12:36 PM.

Re: Raw for practice

Where is the download link, it is small jpg?

Comment

I did'n put a download link, just one to a gallery of jpeg pics that I'm offering for retouching, so who is interested can chose the one(s) which likes most.

Comment

Oh come on, that is just plain nasty. These are actually kinda cute, got to say.

Comment

Oh, thanks @skoobey. I'm new here and I don't know how it works. I think this is a good way to show what I'm offering.
          Are interested in one of them?

Comment

Sure, PM me with the last 3 ones, but I would like to put up making of/tutorial on youtube for one of them at least?

3488 3653 3685

Comment

Hey I just saw your images. They are kinda cool especially the first 3 ones .

I would like to retouch the PI7_3350 if it still available.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi! I'm new here too. I grabbed 3653 and 3685. All your images are very cool.

Comment

Unfortunately that photo is already taken. If you give me your email I'ss send another one from that set, if you want.

Comment

Nice photos! I'd love to try 3615 or anything in that particular series. I'll pm my email.

Comment

Originally posted by Ioan View Post
                      Hi guys. I'm new on this forum.
                      I have some pics that I did some time ago that I would like to have them post-produced. For now only in TFP.

Anyone wants to do some retouching for practice?

You can find something here
                      Hello, l tried to retouche one your beatiful pictures. How can l send it?

Comment

I' ve sent you a pm with my email. All the images from the link were already given to some retouchers but if you want to do some retouching, I can give you another pic(s) from that series.

Comment

Originally posted by Ioan View Post
                          Unfortunately that photo is already taken. If you give me your email I'ss send another one from that set, if you want.
                          There is no such a thing as "Taken" , everyone have different perspective, no two retouch the same way. This is how you learn.

Comment

Too bad they're taken, I would like to give my personal approach to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                              There is no such a thing as "Taken" , everyone have different perspective, no two retouch the same way. This is how you learn.
                              You are right, but I think one version is enough. I really don't find nothing useful haveing ten retouched version of the same photo. If some one is interested at one of them, I can send another one from that serie.
                              I could value another retoucher only if the final retouched photo isn't like what I'd expected and after several attempts nothing changes.

Comment