Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your workflow for hight retouching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your workflow for hight retouching?

I think that the workflow for retouching is quite important, Me I started retouching and etch time I used a different workflow, also I started my work without any plan, but several month ago I changed my way, and plan my work, in a blink layer. Generally my work flow starts with cleaning, smoothing, DNB, reshaping, Make up, coloring and sharping.
    I don't know if it's good way or is there any suggestion to improve this, also if you can share yours with the community.

Re: What's your workflow for hight retouching?

Skip the smoothing.

Comment

smoothing with frequency separation

Comment

Originally posted by fattali View Post
        smoothing with frequency separation
        Why do you do that? It might be good if done to even out the tones here and there, but smoothing is a bad word for it, it's tone evening.

Comment

It's probably a good idea to place the reshaping stage at either the beginning or the end of the workflow. Depends on your client.

Comment

Originally posted by AKMac View Post
            It's probably a good idea to place the reshaping stage at either the beginning or the end of the workflow. Depends on your client.
            Well, yes, but also, there are little things like evening out button placement, lumpy clothes etc that you can do as you go.

Comment

Originally posted by AKMac View Post
              Yes it's always a trouble to me to start reshaping first or let it until the end

Comment

Originally posted by skoobey View Post
                Why do you do that? It might be good if done to even out the tones here and there, but smoothing is a bad word for it, it's tone evening.
                Yes I agree, I must not say smoothing

Comment