• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tepic
    B&W processing like Hedi Slimane
    by tepic
    I love the B&W look that Hedi Slimane has on his website, but I cannot duplicate it. I don't know what makes them look so magical.

From what I can tell, he lights his subject on one side with a large octabox or beautydish and sometimes uses a reflector as fill on the other side....
    01-26-2010, 04:01 PM
  • Blindv
    B&W and Low Saturation Shots
    by Blindv
    Hey everyone. I've really fallen in love with Black and White and really low saturation images. I've taken a few that I think turned out "ok", but I'm finding that I'm not able to get that "wow" factor. I've included a few links to some of the images I've taken. If anyone has...
    06-11-2008, 09:24 PM
  • argie
    The Ansel Adams look
    by argie
    Sometime back I found a Paint Shop Pro script that would convert a regular color photo into a B&W photo with the Adams "look". The script produced remarkably good results but, sadly, I lost it.

Has anyone heard of such a script... or a technique to achieve it ?
    08-25-2008, 02:26 PM
  • Rust
    This look
    by Rust
    Hello, i came across Bastiaan Woudt`s black and white portraits for awhile ago. I was very intrigued by them and did some research. It seems like his lighting is pretty straightforward with just one medium/large octa a bit off camera axis. So i think the key to his look is mainly in the post processing...
    01-30-2018, 04:04 AM
  • wilco-photo
    How to get this look?
    by wilco-photo
    First of all let me introduce myself, I couldn't find the right topic.
    But my name is Wilco I'm from The Netherlands and I study Crossmedia (graphic design).
    I also photograph stockcar races for several magazine's now.

But when I look the photographs of the real profesionals...
    04-03-2013, 02:29 AM
Working...
X