Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Finn
    Colour, Colour, Colour.
    by Finn
    Hey All,

So I'm a photographer but have been retouching a lot of my own work for a number of years now. I've read a lot, watched a lot of online videos and spent hours trying out techniques that I stumbled across on this forum and others. I feel as though I have a fairly good and well...
    03-06-2012, 06:49 AM
  • Nezbitten
    Colour Balance issues
    by Nezbitten
    Hi there

This will be the first time ive asked for help. I have this large group shot that has faded. It has lost yellow and greens leaving mostly cyan and red.

I have done many of this type before but this one just seems to escape me. There is a overly cyan cast but when...
    04-14-2018, 05:34 AM
  • ikrima
    How To Force Color Harmony in photograph
    by ikrima
    I've been going over a lot of color theory lately, and have been trying to experiment with making my photographs have a color harmony in its visual palette. What i'd ideally like is to keep the color intensity/brightness the same (or "exposure") but I'd like to clamp the saturation.
    08-30-2010, 04:35 AM
  • thapa2014
    How to change a colour photo in black and white?
    by thapa2014
    Simply we can change colour photo into black and white by following these steps in photoshop
    • go to image – select mode – grayscale
    • go to image – select adjustment – black and white (all image change in black and white originally )
    • go to layer menu – select...
    03-13-2015, 04:26 AM
  • oneredpanther
    The demystification of... Vogue colour?
    by oneredpanther
    Hi guys,

Let me share with you my principal, number one, sleepless-night inducing, thorn-in-my-side, aching, frustrating retouching problem.

Colour.

Vogue colour.

It's my last bastion between happiness and self-loathing, if you will. What I'm talking...
    12-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Working...
X