Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• edskii
    Retouching fuzzy hair
    by edskii
    Hi all,
    I'm pretty much a newbie here and just like to ask what would be the best technique in retouching messy hair in Photoshop. I've tried dodged & selection and masking without any success as the end results aren't as appealing. I also did a search on the topic but didn't get any hit...
    08-17-2009, 05:46 AM
  • Shani
    retouching hair professionally like shampoo ads
    by Shani
    hi, can you help me identifying some tutorials or techniques those can help me out in retouching hair of models professionally i m very weak in this. i want to prepare hair those should be giving very finished look like shampoo ads or shoots of hair stylists.
    04-26-2007, 04:55 AM
  • mayday
    Pro methods of Retouching hair?
    by mayday
    Does anyone have any advise on pro methods of removing crosshairs and stray hairs? To clone is'nt good and the healing tools not much better. I
    've tried dodge and burn on a softlight gray layer, but that does'nt always work well.

I'd appreciate any tips or advice anyones willing...
    07-24-2007, 05:59 AM
  • paulkris
    Retouching hair
    by paulkris
    Hello masterminds of retouching.

I was wondering how much time and how you work on retouching hair, similar to what I attach here. Most of the time it's about high res images 25-40 megapixel. Attached are crops, but it's the same all around the head.

I try to keep intact...
    01-06-2017, 06:12 PM
  • ken44
    Retouching Hair
    by ken44
    I did a model beauty shoot and my consultant does not like some of the bald and other imperfect areas:

http://imageshack.us/a/img32/5940/hairissue.jpg

When I tried to retouch, she said my results did not look like real hair strands. What is the best way to proceed? thanks....
    10-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Working...
X