• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tonysab
    Printing large files
    by tonysab
    This will probably seem like a really dumb question, but I'd appreciate any advice. I take digital pics on a 4mp camera at full resolution (2200 x 1700 pix approx). When I come to print on my Epson 830 I always print the whole image and specify "fit to page", on the assumption that printing...
    04-24-2003, 09:11 AM
  • Ed_L
    5 questions concerning resolution
    by Ed_L
    Please answer all five questions if you can. Here's the deal: Your final image will be printed on an inkjet printer. You somehow magically know that the image will never be printed larger than the initial printing. The file will never be used for anything but an inkjet printer.

1. What...
    12-19-2001, 05:52 PM
  • Old Phogey
    Resolution
    by Old Phogey
    New to digital photography, and new to this forum. My main interest is in B&W (ex-old hand at film), with some interest in colour. My immediate query is concerning inkjet printers, resolution, and final print size. My recently aquired camera has a max. picture size of 2592 x 1944 pixels. Using the...
    11-02-2003, 03:43 PM
  • DanUK
    Screen resolution...
    by DanUK
    Hi
    I've recently learnt that when working with photo's in Photoshop the ideal resolution should be set to about 150ppi. Is this right? As my ppi is dictated to by my scanner, my files are generally much larger especially when scanning slides & negatives. I also print to a minimum of 800dpi...
    01-11-2006, 08:22 AM
  • artiste
    Hard copy printing- Resolution question
    by artiste
    Hi,

I'm new to photo-based art but have been using photoshop for various things since about version 5.5.

I'd like to do an artistic portrait, to give as a Christmas present to each of my 3 grown children, using a scanned photograph from a childhood snapshot. The big challenge...
    10-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Working...
X