Puppet warp - Unable to undo pin movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puppet warp - Unable to undo pin movement

Is it possible to save puppet warp points or undo the movement of a pin. I don't think there is this option and if those options are not available then what would your strategies be around this current(15-12-2015) limitation in photoshop.

Re: Puppet warp - Unable to undo pin movement

zeroLiver, Welcome to RetouchPRO
    Hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends.
    Poke around, have fun!
    RetouchPRO is a place for help, with abundant offerings of knowledge, opinions, or just interesting thoughts, We are a remarkably troll-free and welcoming group.
    Glad to see your postings and hope to see many more..

As for Puppet Warp: Edit>Undo or Ctrl+Z to undo a move or Alt Click on the point to remove it and undo its moves

Puppet Warp Basic tutorial : Here

Comment

I see what I did wrong I was pressing 'alt+ctrl+z' which does not work for undoing a pin movement. I am now using ctrl+z, following your instruction. I am surprised I missed that, so thank you very much. It still seems that you can only undo one pin movement during a puppet warp, but ctrl+z does add a little more flexibility which is good. I hope they can further improve upon the puppet warp tool soon.

Comment

For some added flexibility and tweak-ability, convert your layer to a smart object first. Then puppet warp can be worked on over and over. Same goes for regular warp and perspective warp, liquify etc.
        -- shift studio.

Comment

Working...
        X