Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create background like this?

Deleted........
    Last edited by testerke; 05-27-2016, 11:44 AM.

Re: How to create background like this?

Let's start with the size. Making someone download 100mb file is just plain rude. Save it as a jpeg so that it can be seen in-browser.

Find or shoot a proper backdrop(angle, focus), and mask it out? There is no challenge here. Copy/paste, then mask.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• LunaLuna
      How to create a credible fake background?
      by LunaLuna
      I took this picture from this ceramic piece. I don't like the background (as you can see, my photographic equipement is very poor!) so I want to change it for a neutral background. But it looks fake...

How can I create a fake background that looks credible?...
      03-09-2011, 03:29 PM
    • Pinup
      Help with background
      by Pinup
      Hi there! I have been struggling trying to get this look for my pinup photos..I want the lighter spot (behind the model, not the snow flakes) in my background but cannot figure out how this is done! I have tried dodgeing. painting it with a brush..I can't figure out how to put it behind the model..I...
      01-31-2010, 11:48 PM
    • risenshine
      replacing and creating a new background
      by risenshine
      Hi All

I have a images with a really crap background - the model is on a grey background but the rest of the crop shows the studio set up, due to the image size requirements i cannot crop in smaller.
      I would like to know how to create an authentic looking background of a grey...
      03-15-2011, 03:51 PM
    • LoopyChicken
      Retouching this background...
      by LoopyChicken
      I'm having a hard time getting a consistent, non "splotchy" background on this picture. I'm hoping someone can provide some instruction on how I could go about replacing the background, or retouching it.

Thanks!...
      02-22-2007, 09:24 PM
    • purpletang
      create shiny floor and background
      by purpletang
      Hi,

like to know how to make a realistic shiny black floor as show in the sample pic attached. there is a slight grad, lighter at the back.

The Background is a very subtile grad slightly darker at the top. (only the feet/floor shown here.

can anyone...
      05-07-2008, 03:06 AM
    Working...
    X