Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• yyhow
    Complicated Background Extension
    yyhow
    by yyhow
    Hey guys, my first time posting on this forum.
    I've messed around with this image for quite some time and I have no where else to turn to.

So originally this image was in a portrait layout and I want to switch it to landscape. So I've copied and pasted to extend the background....
    10-14-2014, 06:20 AM
  • Bloodnok
    Can this be rescued?
    Bloodnok
    by Bloodnok
    Photo here

I think the problem should be obvious - is there any way to bring out the statues and/or de-emphasise the background? I should say that I had pretty much Hobson's choice in the positioning and timing of this shot - passing through early afternoon (harsh light) and not much...
    12-06-2006, 04:36 PM
  • okplayer
    background changing
    okplayer
    by okplayer
    Hey, i've been lurking here for a while, and when i ran into trouble with this image i decided to post it here. For some reason I just cant get the background change to look right. Here's the image any help would be greatly appreciated.
    07-30-2003, 10:39 AM
  • learninlady
    replace missing background
    learninlady
    by learninlady
    Heres a wonderful photograph. I have no problems correcting the scratches etc, but am having a hard time figuring out how to get the background back. Ive tired various methods but none seem right to me.
    Is there anyone that has had this same problem?...
    09-12-2008, 09:34 AM
  • Mica
    Background BEGONE!
    Mica
    by Mica
    I got lucky and took this adorable image of my son and a little girl kissing. Really a shame my husband and his friend's laps are so prominent in the background. I've done some blurring and burning (conjures up a bad image!). I cropped and did some clone stamping. Some it came out okay, but the burning...
    04-21-2009, 10:27 PM
Working...
X