• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• erding
    How would you restore this photo?
    by erding
    As you can see numerous marks, scratches and fading.

Any advice on how to restore this photo would be much appreciated. I use CS5.

TIA

Tom...
    09-25-2011, 07:01 AM
  • shelie
    Require Advice on This Aged Photo
    by shelie
    Hi all ... I have just joined up here and firstly... What a great site, I have just spent hours reading through the forums, so much information here, well done to everyone who has contributed.
    I would love some advice on trying to restore this photo to its original state. I use photoshop cs3...
    09-08-2007, 10:28 AM
  • Brainiac
    Advice needed on the best way to restore image.
    by Brainiac
    Hello. This is my first post to your forum. I need some advice on the best way to restore this picture without making the happy couple look like a pair of clowns.

The picture was scanned from the original at 1200 dpi. It looks like a colour wash of some kind was applied to it, either...
    01-24-2008, 09:38 AM
  • Mesme
    Advice please
    by Mesme
    Hello, I'm new here, and an advanced amateur CS5 user. You can see the photo I'm trying to restore has pretty severe damage.

I'm not looking for someone to do this for me, however, advice on how to do it would be great!

Several points of concern for me are below.
    12-23-2012, 06:53 PM
  • Site
    Photo advice
    by Site
    1st im not looking for a handout

I want to remove this old guys head from my photo, so it shows my full shirt instead.
    Now what would that process be called? so i know what to look for in order to get instructions on how to do it.

and yes this is my first time doing...
    12-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Working...
X