Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• RetWannabe
    Impossible skin
    by RetWannabe
    Hi,

This has probably been asked or discussed on this forum before. What do you do? You have an impossible image, really bad skin, almost no spot to source for healing or cloning. 1. How many of you have have a supply of facial textures that you've saved from previous retouches and...
    12-29-2010, 09:25 AM
  • geoffbadner
    Retouching Goose Bumps?!
    by geoffbadner
    Did a shoot last week. The model mentioned she was cold, but nobody else seemed bothered so I didn't pay much attention (and there was nothing I could do about the temperature anyway).

When I got home and started working on the images, I noticed that in several she's covered with goose...
    02-04-2015, 12:30 PM
  • drode
    Realistic skin smoothing (men)
    by drode
    I imagine this applies to men and women alike but with men the ultra smooth look is even more objectionable. This is a common task for me but I'll use one specific image as an example. Here's the basic setup.

I have a shot of a young man with acne and blotchy skin. In this particular case,...
    02-01-2011, 12:36 PM
  • Pardus
    would love to learn...
    by Pardus
    After seeing Chanelle's amazing work on re-touching faces, I feel extremely amatuer!

Below is the sort of basic, quick re-touching I usually do. The first image is what it looked like straight out of my camera, the second is the photoshopped version.

sample - b...
    04-08-2006, 01:00 PM
  • gene_spark
    Generating Skin with Frequency Separation
    by gene_spark
    Thats my first Thread here because i need a litte help.

I have found a littel trick that i used mostly for quick and dirty retouching and very bad skin.... and sometimes it works very fine and saves a lot of time...

when there is a good skin part i copied that part...
    08-29-2010, 08:21 AM
Working...
X