Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skin tone omg please help

Hi all!

How could I get these really rich warm-like skintones?

Thanks

Re: skin tone omg please help

Please post an example.

Comment

Looking back at your previous questions, you need to work on them. No one can offer any detailed suggestions if your questions contain little detail and rely heavily on colloquialisms for emphasis.

Regarding skintones in general, if it looks really difficult to achieve a particular skintone alongside everything else in the image, it probably requires masking.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
        Please post an example.
        http://www.tolle.hu/media/Tolle_Billboard_sm-4.png

http://www.tolle.hu/media/Tolle_Billboard_sm-9.png

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
          Please post an example.
          http://fotozz.hu/teljes_kepet_mutat?Foto_ID=170720

Comment

You have posted three examples, two in similar styles the posters and one more like a studio portrait sitting. Which are you most interested in?

Now you also need to post your own starting point image to get a chance of specific instruction. Without this all you will get is generalisation which may be disappointing as you are unlikely to achieve what you are really looking for

Comment

Originally posted by Tony W View Post
              You have posted three examples, two in similar styles the posters and one more like a studio portrait sitting. Which are you most interested in?

Now you also need to post your own starting point image to get a chance of specific instruction. Without this all you will get is generalisation which may be disappointing as you are unlikely to achieve what you are really looking for
              okay
              http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/160908/5...toltes.hu_.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tony W View Post

btw in all three the skin tone is kinda the same

Comment

Originally posted by gnroach View Post
                  btw in all three the skin tone is kinda the same
                  Once you have basic color correction down, the previous response applies. There isn't much more to these than a little masking and a couple adjustment layers, once you have everything else in place. If the overall image feels really flat, adjusting skintones won't make it feel like these. You should also note that two aren't really warm. Two are actually a bit on the reddish side. Warm usually refers to slightly more yellow than normal with a tan appearance.

Comment

This is not close to your examples but is an example of what using a few luminosity masks can do

~~~~Original ~~~~~~~~ WIP ~~~~~~~~~~cloned, healed, color
                    Attached Files

Comment

Since I didn't previously see the link, here's the direction I would go. Note some of the bright highlights in your references. Your image was taken in the shade. You simply won't get those no matter what. You could get closer to a high contrast look, but it's a lot of work to get everything right. Note how the sunglasses look out of place in my version. There's at least 20 things that are definitely wrong, but I hope you get the idea.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 0lBaldy View Post
                        This is not close to your examples but is an example of what using a few luminosity masks can do

~~~~Original ~~~~~~~~ WIP ~~~~~~~~~~cloned, healed, color
                        sorry dude but this one is very bad
                        look at the chin artifact...overall bad texture etc.

Comment

LOL.. YEP.. some leftovers from a Dragan effect I tried

Comment

Originally posted by klev View Post
                            Since I didn't previously see the link, here's the direction I would go. Note some of the bright highlights in your references. Your image was taken in the shade. You simply won't get those no matter what. You could get closer to a high contrast look, but it's a lot of work to get everything right. Note how the sunglasses look out of place in my version. There's at least 20 things that are definitely wrong, but I hope you get the idea.
                            Yes, I get it...but the skin colour is kinda red, instead of the brownish from the reference :/

Comment

Originally posted by 0lBaldy View Post
                              LOL.. YEP.. some leftovers from a Dragan effect I tried
                              very far from dragan style...and also the picture is not suitable to do that imho

Comment