Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoring Landscapes with Layors?

Hello everyone,

One of my previous clients came back to request I restore another photograph. It's always nice to have a happy customer return.

There are many trees and and water in this photograph. It's going to take all my skills using Adobe CC 2017. I am thinking I might have to use layers to make sure the trees and leaves and branches display correctly. Then I might have to use the masking tool to eliminate some of the front layers to display the layer behind.

Does anyone have experience restoring photographs with trees, waters and branches? If so, do you have any pointers?

Since I just updated to Adobe CC 2017 perhaps someone here might have so knowledge on Adobe's new features for photo restoration.

In addition, I need to clean my scanner glass. Can you provide me with the correct cleaning material? There is some dirt on the white top section in my scanner.

Also, what do you think I should scan this image in at?

Thank you for your help. It's good to be back.

Re: Restoring Landscapes with Layors?

Sample of this. photo?

Comment

Originally posted by LookingUp View Post
      Does anyone have experience restoring photographs with trees, waters and branches? If so, do you have any pointers?
      An Oldie but Goody.. Swampy made some sky tutorials that dealt with trees and branches very nicely..
      Masking the Sky

Fixing a Blown Out Sky

Hope this helps some..

Comment

Originally posted by 0lBaldy View Post
        An Oldie but Goody.. Swampy made some sky tutorials that dealt with trees and branches very nicely..
        Masking the Sky

Fixing a Blown Out Sky

Hope this helps some..
        Thanks for the links.

Comment

Working...
        X