Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to toning/filtering

[ATTACH]15713289_10154946614012566_1132017941_n.jpg[/ATTACH]

I observed many photographers are usuing the same post production color toning in the fashion shoots.How can I achieve this kind of toning/filtering the image?
    Attached Files

Re: How to toning/filtering

Hi, I have been trying to work out as well how to replicate this look - a lot of fashion photographers are currently using - and shooting digital - but it has quite a film look after an negative has been printed look to it -

possible a preset? filter?

Comment

Filter? No. Learning color theory. Yes.

It's impossible to help you when you offer no starting point. Every image has it's own set of challenges. Warm highlights and low white point is an obvious thing those two iamges have in common, as well as low contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by mihak88 View Post
        [ATTACH][ATTACH]96014[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

I observed many photographers are usuing the same post production color toning in the fashion shoots.How can I achieve this kind of toning/filtering the image?
        Google "cross processing" with curves in Photoshop. Use a Threshold adjustment layer to find the brightest highlights and darkest shadows in your image, and note the RGB values in each of those areas. Those values will give you a clues as to how the cross processing was done.

Using that method to reverse engineer your image:
        Attached Files

Comment