• Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• onesh0t
    Emulating film in digital
    by onesh0t
    Hi,
    I remember someone posted scans of grey cards which were shot on film. It was an interesting method of emulating grain in post. Unfortunately I cannot find the thread.

Would anybody have those on their hard drive still?
    08-10-2012, 02:55 AM
  • brianr66
    Colour and achieving certain looks
    by brianr66
    I've been spending some time trying to recreate certain look, the best examples of what I'm talking about are on this photographer's site... http://www.yutsai.com/Work/ his colour treatments are beautiful, some emulate film, some give a beautiful muted brown skin tone and I really need to brush up on...
    08-15-2011, 03:05 PM
  • Alvaretto
    Film vs. digital
    by Alvaretto
    I guess that we all can SEE the difference between film and digital but, can anyone DESCRIBE this difference?

I am not asking for an explanation pixels or chemistry processes, what I mean is a description of what we see in one case or another. For example, has film (or digital?) more...
    10-03-2005, 02:50 PM
  • nebulaoperator
    Advice on changing lingerie colour
    by nebulaoperator
    Hello everyone I have a task to change some dozen of lingerie colour. My try was gradient with colour sample tool sampled colour sample. Solid colour too on different blend modes.So far gradient looked slightly better then soft light blend mode. Would you know any other methods to match that colour...
    05-31-2011, 11:26 AM
    ultra colour or high def
    by 00110
    I shoot 35MM negative film for drum scans to large .tif files, Photoshoppe 5.5 retouch, then print 6"X9" or larger prints on injet printer. I narrowed my film choices to these 2 shown with manufacturer's descriptions:

Kodak ASA 400 High Definition, finest grain ASA 400
    09-12-2006, 04:20 PM
Working...
X