• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• gpumar
    Skin texture (alien skin)
    by gpumar
    I've used Image doctor to smooth or improve the skin but, is there any other filter taht works better that that?
    02-27-2010, 07:06 AM
  • n-dot
    Smooth skin, WITH TEXTURE!
    by n-dot
    im not 100% sure, but i have a good feeling that it was this site in which i came across, what i consider the best skin smoothin technique, which reserves texture. it was link..

it envolved, ofcourse, smart blur/median & high pass filters, and also gave tips on how to sample a piece...
    10-10-2008, 01:24 PM
  • drode
    Realistic skin smoothing (men)
    by drode
    I imagine this applies to men and women alike but with men the ultra smooth look is even more objectionable. This is a common task for me but I'll use one specific image as an example. Here's the basic setup.

I have a shot of a young man with acne and blotchy skin. In this particular case,...
    02-01-2011, 12:36 PM
  • ptitebulle
    Skin improvement technique anyone ?
    by ptitebulle
    Hi,
    I'm new to all this, but after searching down for some answers, i figured i would ask for a professional help.
    here's my dilemma, the first picture is the one I'm working on... and the second one is the kinda result I'm trying to obtain. i need to have that skin texture. it's almost...
    09-16-2013, 04:08 PM
  • c19h28O2
    Skin Skin Skin!
    by c19h28O2
    Guys,

I'm trying to learn to d&b but with this photo i'm having no luck. I keep trying on the left side of her cheek with a 50% soft light layer (as per Eismanns's book) but there is a lot of yellow when i zoom in and i'm not sure how to tackle it. i've tried sampling colors and...
    07-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Working...
X