Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you tell me where to find the cheapest and hig

Hi everybody from this forum!
    I'd like to find out is here somebody who uses online photo retouching services? where can I find a cheap, but qualitative High-End or Beauty retouch. I used the top services like retouchgem.com or retouchup.com, the most preferable was fixthephoto.com which I used for a long time. But I need something new, modern style of post-production. It would be great to have the same pricing list as FixThePhoto suggests. Thanks.

Re: Can you tell me where to find the cheapest and

Great joke!

Comment

MODERATORS.

Could you please remove/lock this type of thread due to its rather obvious nature.

I feel quite confident that I speak for the vast majority here, we really do not need more spammers spoiling the forum. Once let in the Trolls are sure to follow.

Comment

As you are asking suggestion for something new, then I would suggest you to give a try to a company. But as the moderator has posted something so editing the link now!

Comment

The bold type was to alert moderators to keep an eye on the thread I am not one therefore have no say other than suggestions.

Do you not find it strange that. directly after one spammer outed in another thread that the first post from a newish member mentions 3 retouching companies asking for recommendations which obviously opens the door for a lurker to post a free ad offering their own wonderful services?

If I was really cynical I would suggest that in any forum of this type that there are going to be a number of 'sleeper' members waiting the call to action to advertise a company. As I am not cynical I won't

Suffice it to say that IMO this type of post should at best be relegated to the Classified section

Comment

Originally posted by Tony W View Post
            The bold type was to alert moderators to keep an eye on the thread I am not one therefore have no say other than suggestions.

Do you not find it strange that. directly after one spammer outed in another thread that the first post from a newish member mentions 3 retouching companies asking for recommendations which obviously opens the door for a lurker to post a free ad offering their own wonderful services?

If I was really cynical I would suggest that in any forum of this type that there are going to be a number of 'sleeper' members waiting the call to action to advertise a company. As I am not cynical I won't

Suffice it to say that IMO this type of post should at best be relegated to the Classified section
            Yeah I got your point

Comment

Try Phowd.com. You can post your photo, how much you'll pay for the retouching, and multiple retouchers will attempt to do what you want.

Comment

Seriously? How about going to Facebook or opening Yellow pages and find a local retouching house. Just go to them and get things done. Do people really forget real world exists?

Comment