Image sharpening in LR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image sharpening in LR?

I know Lightroom can do a lot of basic adjustments, but is image sharpening one of those? How?

Re: Image sharpening in LR?

Slide the sliders under "Detail > Sharpening", you can also mask out what you want sharpened(like the eyes) by using adjustment brush.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• gmitchel
      Multipass Sharpening
      by gmitchel
      The topic I've been discussing at length this week has been sharpening. I've shared a video segment on sharpening basics. I've shared a chapter on Sharpening Basics. I'll wrap this feast of sharpening information from my eBook/video on sharpening (Sharpening Your Photographs) with the chapter on Multipass...
      03-07-2009, 10:38 AM
    • davefk
      Fine Sharpening
      by davefk
      Guys

Sorry, this may have been asked a zillion times but how do you get such fine sharpening as this?

http://www.crismanphoto.com/#/Portfolio/Portfolio/18

is it just a case of multiple sharpening with low values? Anyone?

Thanks
      10-15-2011, 11:37 AM
    • skoobey
      Caputre one? Default to 0 sharpening?
      by skoobey
      Um.. simple question... Yes, I know I can do it by copying and pasting adjustments, but is there a way to default 0 sharpening?

Or at least set it to 0 at import?
      07-21-2014, 02:53 AM
    • gmitchel
      .PDF Chapter on Sharpening
      by gmitchel
      I've participated in a couple of threads on DPreview and Photography-on-the.net this week that were basic discussions about sharpening digital photographs. After posting a video segment this week that discussed why we sharpen, how sharpening works, and how to approach sharpening in a systematic way,...
      03-06-2009, 03:46 PM
    • Matthieu
      Sharpening Workflow with RAWs
      by Matthieu
      Hi guys !

I'm interested to know what is your workflow while working with RAWs and especially how you use sharpening.

For my own case, I don't sharpen my raw, I just convert it to PSD, open it with Photoshop, work on it and sharpen at the final step.

Don't...
      07-24-2013, 08:49 AM
    Working...
    X