• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Cephas
    Repairing old photo.
    by Cephas
    This is an old photo of my grate grandparents taken in 1912. As you can see there is a stain over the grater part of the photo. It becomes more visible when I started to color it. I can't seem to get rid of the stain could any one help me and maybe show me what I'm missing....
    04-30-2008, 07:19 AM
  • Paul2
    Old Photo
    by Paul2
    I have an old photo of my mother and some of her friends standing in front of an old car which I have just found out is a Jowett Javelin. The photo was in very poor condition and I've basically had to piece it back together again. The problem I have is that I need to blend the parts together to make...
    08-25-2007, 02:58 AM
  • albatrosss
    Need help with old photo
    by albatrosss
    Can anyone make suggestions to improve this old photo which I restored. I can't seem to make it sharp even though I used the High Pass Filter a couple of times. Any suggestions as to how to improve any and all parts of this photo would be greatly appreciated.

For your information...
    01-07-2007, 10:41 PM
  • Cephas
    Repairing old photo. Larger photo
    by Cephas
    This is an old photo of my great grandparents taken in 1912. As you can see there is a stain over the grater part of the photo. It becomes more visible when I started to color it. I can't seem to get rid of the stain could any one help me and maybe show me what I'm missing....
    04-30-2008, 03:21 PM
  • Colophone
    Restoring colour to an old certificate
    by Colophone
    I have an old certificate (actually issued in the Soviet Union in 1981) which is 21.7 X 41.7 cm and an awkward size to work with. (I received it for two-way radio contacts with all ten districts of the old Soviet Union back then.) It has faded dramatically over the years, and really means a lot to me....
    10-08-2015, 01:18 PM
Working...
X