• Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• grygarness
    New beauty retouching book online
    by grygarness
    Hi all
    I'm Gry Garness – based in London UK as a Retoucher and Photoshop trainer since 2002. I worked as a fashion, music and advertising photographer from 1994 until a few years ago, when the retouching side took over. I've also been a hair stylist and makeup artist for 14 years, and I've...
    03-28-2008, 07:45 AM
  • Calden
    Retouching Assistants?
    by Calden
    Hi everybody,
    I recently moved to New York and am looking for entry level retouching opportunities. I have been doing freelance assisting for two years and retouching for one. I would really like to get my foot in the door at a retouching house, but don't think anyone is taking me very seriously...
    04-11-2007, 12:11 AM
  • KittyBuddha
    Architectural Retouching
    by KittyBuddha
    Can anyone recommend books, blogs or on-line tutorials on architectural retouching? I know virtually nothing about it & would like to enhance my work. I'll be retouching interior as well as exterior shots.
    02-21-2008, 10:14 PM
  • skoobey
    Recommendation for analogue retouching book?
    by skoobey
    Could someone recommend me a book that explains techniques of analogue retouching? Anything and everything on the topic really
    10-14-2013, 10:43 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Retouching circa 1940
    by Doug Nelson
    The Art of Retouching and Improving Negatives and Prints by Robert Johnson is readable online. Cool book showing how they did it in 1941.
    09-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Working...
X