Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get this look of the '60s?

Hi,
    there are people here that have some idea on how to get this look from the '60s? I mean, to me the image look really soft and with pastel colours. What do you think about it?
    Attached Files

Re: How to get this look of the '60s?

If you have Photoshop prior to CC 2015, you can try Nik Collection , is free

https://www.google.com/nikcollection
    Attached Files
    Last edited by flowbox; 07-21-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by flowbox View Post
      If you have Photoshop prior to CC 2015, you can try Nik Collection , is free

https://www.google.com/nikcollection
      I'm using CC 2017 and the Nik collection works just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by limox91 View Post
        Hi,
        there are people here that have some idea on how to get this look from the '60s? I mean, to me the image look really soft and with pastel colours. What do you think about it?
        What you are trying to do is emulate the look of film and poor color printing - printing on SWOP type papers - yellower substrates than what's typically used today for higher end magazines - combined with non-brilliant CMYK inks.

The Nik collection is a good option for this, as is ON1's Perfect Photo Suite, or any other app that offers ready made "vintage" effects like Filter Forge and Postworkshop. Or you can do it manually in Photoshop and create your own actions.
        Last edited by Shoku; 07-21-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Thankyou guys, I've tried Nik and is great. I've not already achived the final result that I would like but I'll work on it.

Cheers

Comment