• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• baryon
    Frequency separation: Really non-destructive?
    by baryon
    I have recently been experimenting with frequency separation, using the Apply Image method to create a "blurred" layer and a high frequency one.

I absolutely love the amount of control you get when cloning directly on the high frequency layer: it's not something you can normally...
    09-08-2013, 01:17 PM
  • Caravaggio
    question about frequency separation method
    by Caravaggio
    I like the frequency separation technique and am starting to use it and get more familiar with it. The only problem I have is where areas of extremely strong contrast meet or "edges". If I clone over those areas on the high frequency layer, it introduces a tonal change into the image when...
    02-18-2011, 02:53 PM
  • fraiseap
    Extended frequency separation
    by fraiseap
    I have been playing around with frequency separation using a couple of methods;

1. Using surface blur to create a low frequency layer and using high pass to create a high frequncy layer and blending the two with linear light

2. Using the Model Mayhem technique of creating...
    12-30-2010, 08:42 AM
  • SimonG
    Frequency Separation
    by SimonG
    Is it destructive? Like, if You are doing with 10px brush high and low pass both, is it really destructive? Is D&B better or there isn't really big difference? I'm quite new to this technique.
    02-06-2012, 12:34 PM
  • P_fuzz
    this frequency separation you all speak of...
    by P_fuzz
    show me the way to it

j/k, I was wondering if there is an ultimate tutorial on this tech, so far I only found some really poor elaborated ones on youtube.

thanks
    06-16-2011, 06:45 AM
Working...
X