• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• P_fuzz
    this frequency separation you all speak of...
    by P_fuzz
    show me the way to it

j/k, I was wondering if there is an ultimate tutorial on this tech, so far I only found some really poor elaborated ones on youtube.

thanks
    06-16-2011, 06:45 AM
  • tarilynquinn
    UGH! Freq. separation coming out blurry on texture
    by tarilynquinn
    am i stupid? my frequency texture workflow is resulting in blurry skin texture.

what are the proper steps to do frequency separation? i think i might be skipping something.

1. 2 layers - high low
    2. blur low at around 10ish? (same as you would use in high pass filter)...
    12-13-2010, 10:04 AM
  • nemrob
    Frequency separation math
    by nemrob
    Hello to everyone, I'm new to this forum. I use freq. separation for a while now, and I've done quite a lot of research on the subject, but I could not find one article that thoroughly explains (for non-math buffs) how FS works. I would like to understand why it happens as it does, but I'm quite stupid...
    09-14-2014, 03:51 PM
  • keliot
    Frequency Separation without the Contrast Group
    by keliot
    Hello.

Is there a way to do Frequency Separation without utilizing the Contrast Blend Modes Group?

Due to the nature of editing I am doing using standard Frequency Separation techniques leads to unpleasant ghosting/ringing/halo type artifacts that build up with every step....
    10-04-2016, 10:15 AM
  • fraiseap
    Extended frequency separation
    by fraiseap
    I have been playing around with frequency separation using a couple of methods;

1. Using surface blur to create a low frequency layer and using high pass to create a high frequncy layer and blending the two with linear light

2. Using the Model Mayhem technique of creating...
    12-30-2010, 08:42 AM
Working...
X