Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• waffeliron
    Question...
    by waffeliron
    Hello I have a query for you folk....

Im working on a new picture and I have made a house out of sweets for a Hansel and Gretal picture, I have finished working on the house and it contails a LOT of layers including softlight 50% grey ones for D+B work (these dont like being merged)....
    07-07-2009, 03:19 PM
  • nah
    question about a technique
    by nah
    Well i used maskpro 4 and cuted out the picture so i added new solid layer on phothosop to it. The problem is i wanna change and modifiy the solid layer like do a burn tehnique or something else but when i do it then there appears again the squared pic (comes out ) i mean the one whithout backgroun...
    06-08-2008, 02:13 PM
  • jenjen
    Quick question, it's been awhile
    by jenjen
    Hi everyone! I haven't been on here for about a year and a half because i had another baby plus I found out I had cancer (which I am in remission now). Therefore I have forgotton alot of the methods and techniques I use to know. Not to mention that the chemo has made my memory a little bad. So anyway...
    09-24-2007, 11:09 PM
  • waffeliron
    Quick question :)
    by waffeliron
    Just a quicky.... how do you make an adjustment layer only affect the layer beneth it and not all of the layers underneath it? its probably really simple, who knows?

Cheeeeeeeeeeeers!
    09-14-2008, 11:08 AM
  • mshi
    Question on the coloring here
    by mshi
    I was looking at these image, s and wondering how they achieved the coloring in post. I appreciate your thoughts.

Image1

Image2

Thank you.
    02-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Working...
X