No announcement yet.

Retouching Software Recommendation for Headshots

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• 2artsy
    Retouching Software Alternatives
    2artsy
    I am trying to learn more about retouching and restoring photos. I have CS2, but I was just wondering if "those in the know" recommend other programs geared specifically to restoration and retouching? Thanks for your input.
    11-10-2006, 08:47 PM
  • geilf
    startup software?
    geilf
    Hello
    brand new here today. I'm currently to under experianced to even worry about finding work in this field. I do have a passion for photography that I've
    recently aquired. Really started enjoying photoshop elements 6 that my
    daughter has.
    I'm very interested in pursing...
    03-11-2011, 12:32 PM
  • bharatbbl
    Software for photo-retouching
    bharatbbl
    Hi Everyone,
    I would like to know if there are any additional plugins or software which helps in getting the Skin correction proper. Specially the looks that these people create. The flawless skin and the moulding these guys get is very good.

http://www.philippesalomon.com/v3/...
    04-11-2009, 09:19 PM
  • Dudley
    Portrait Professional software?
    Dudley
    My apologizes if this topic has been covered already, but someone in another forum pointed me to a software program called "Portrait Professional". Currently it is selling for $60 in the US.

I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with this program, and would like to point me...
    01-28-2008, 06:02 PM
  • MatthewMarshall
    Chromakey software? I need to find software.
    MatthewMarshall
    Chromakey software. Does anyone know a good free or cheep program. I do events i need a software program that can edit out the green screen on the spot so i can print the photos on the spot. If posible, the program would be able to directly import my canon xt images right away. I have seen the express...
    09-30-2007, 04:07 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retouching Software Recommendation for Headshots

I'm moving from architectural photography into the realm of head shots. Is there a "gold standard" portrait retouching software program that knowledgeable folks would recommend? (I currently own Photoshop and Lightroom).

Any retouching software where the algorithms get you "almost there?" Or is it better to learn to do all of this in Photoshop?

Thanks in advance to all who respond.

Dave

A software that's incredibly awesome and fast for skin retouch is Portraiture by Imagenomic. Don't be discouraged by the awful before/after they have in their website. You can do crap if you put all sliders on maximum hahah but with practice and understanding the parameters it's amazing what it can do.
    Last edited by MTesa; 05-14-2018, 05:20 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

For my money, Photoshop is the gold standard for retouching anything.

Comment

Working...
      X