No announcement yet.

Retouching Software Recommendation for Headshots

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Inpainting software
    Doug Nelson
    More software that looks too intimidating to use, but boy do I like the results!

http://restoreinpaint.sourceforge.net/
    01-31-2006, 12:40 PM
  • McCallister81
    The "administrative" side of retouching?
    McCallister81
    Hey folks. New member here and seeking some input from fellow retouchers. Especially in a corportate/larger team environment(not freelance).

Basically, if you have a usual 40hr/wk retouching job, how much of your time do you spend deciphering excel lists or other non-editing tasks,...
    04-24-2017, 09:48 PM
  • Frank Lopes
    Stitching software
    Frank Lopes
    This is by no means an exhaustive list of panorama stitching software packages.

It is instead, a list of software that I tried at one time or another, or have come in contact with by the recommendation of others.

The notes come from the publisher's websites and the prices...
    01-30-2008, 06:15 PM
  • Stephen M
    PhotoControl - Free PC Software
    Stephen M
    Hi folks - just a quick note to announce some new software that I think many will be interested in, and a small review/tutorial I have written to go along with it (to save you reading 150 forum posts <g>, and some trial and error that I have gone through).

http://members.ozemai...
    02-05-2003, 06:21 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    Kid chess teaching software?
    DannyRaphael
    Much to my amazement when I picked up my daughter from school the other day she was engaged in a chess game with another student.

Though I played a little chess when I was much, much younger and understand the basic moves for each piece, "teaching her" to play well just isn't...
    06-30-2003, 01:06 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retouching Software Recommendation for Headshots

I'm moving from architectural photography into the realm of head shots. Is there a "gold standard" portrait retouching software program that knowledgeable folks would recommend? (I currently own Photoshop and Lightroom).

Any retouching software where the algorithms get you "almost there?" Or is it better to learn to do all of this in Photoshop?

Thanks in advance to all who respond.

Dave

A software that's incredibly awesome and fast for skin retouch is Portraiture by Imagenomic. Don't be discouraged by the awful before/after they have in their website. You can do crap if you put all sliders on maximum hahah but with practice and understanding the parameters it's amazing what it can do.
    Last edited by MTesa; 05-14-2018, 04:20 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

For my money, Photoshop is the gold standard for retouching anything.

Comment

Working...
      X