Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bloodnok
    How's my cloning technique?
    by Bloodnok
    Hi folks, it's me again.

I've been spending some time recently scanning in a few old slides and negs, and trying to clean them up a bit. One of the ones I came across (these are about 20 years old) was a grabbed shot of a dog in Kos having a stretch. I quite like the pose of the dog,...
    07-30-2006, 10:05 AM
  • Charlene5
    Grandma is Back with More Damage to Light Areas
    by Charlene5
    Next photo I do I [I]promise[I] I'll choose one that I DO know how to fix In the meantime...

I started this one today. (I'm only posting a portion of the picture.) So far all I've done is clean up the worst spots and damage on the figures. I replaced the background and cleaned...
    07-17-2007, 06:42 PM
  • SteveB2005
    The Sisters Restoration
    by SteveB2005
    Folks. This photo which comes from family archive, probably 100 years old, was facinating to me and a real challenge to restore. It almost looks like someone smeared WiteOut and glue over the image. Fortunately, the sisters focus was not too bad. The most damage being the background. What really caught...
    10-03-2005, 11:11 AM
  • Chomp
    Getting rid of the “Beer Gut”
    by Chomp
    Good Day All;
    I am somewhat new at the retouching area. I thought I would start off with some of the simple stuff only to find out that if one wants to make a retouch look seamless, nothing is simple.
    I have decided to see how well I can do with reducing weight on a couple of people....
    01-13-2013, 03:18 PM
  • keren7
    Would love to get some input...
    by keren7
    I have a photo that I retouched and I would love to get some feedback on the touch ups that I made and also which background do you think is best for that photo.

Thanks,
    Keren....
    10-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Working...
X