• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• santoro80
    Changes in Camera Raw
    by santoro80
    Whats the difference between highlights/shadows and whites/blacks? If I understand it correctly - highlights is something like recovery, shadows something like fill light and whites/blacks are adjusting white/black point?
    05-09-2012, 12:02 PM
  • Rex
    Photoshop ACR and Exposures
    by Rex
    What ho,

Not sure if this is the correct dept, but will plough ahead anyway! I am more than happy to be behind the curve with a PC running XP / 3gb RAM and CS3.

I make exposures with my Nikon D300, in manual, bracketing five exposures, 2/3 stop +/- each side of the manual...
    01-12-2015, 11:16 AM
  • jessinsea
    Too many shadows to fix?
    by jessinsea
    I'm working on a session of photos and one of the boys hates the sun so we turned everyone and I have shadows to deal with.

I've tried playing with curves and some highlight and shadows stuff and can't seem to make this look quite right. Any ideas??...
    08-01-2010, 04:12 PM
  • hillsadam
    Green in the shadows!
    by hillsadam
    Hey people

i'm a headshot photographer and often encounter a problem I feel like in some of the shadows on the skin there is often a yucky green cast which I'm not sure of the best way to fix, I've attached a file and you may be able to see on her right side of her chin it'd a nit darker......
    05-09-2012, 03:10 PM
  • ir0nma1den
    A proper exposure
    by ir0nma1den
    This is embarassing, but what dictates a perfect exposure?

What I mean is when I shoot, I tend to eyeball the exposure until I don't have any overblow highlights. This is not a technical method, and I'm starting to believe that it is not optimal for retouching.

Say that...
    06-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Working...
X