• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• keren7
    learn retouching
    by keren7
    I want to do photo retouching as a profession and I need to know what courses should I take for that.

Appreciate any help,
    Keren.
    02-15-2007, 04:42 PM
  • Calden
    Retouching Assistants?
    by Calden
    Hi everybody,
    I recently moved to New York and am looking for entry level retouching opportunities. I have been doing freelance assisting for two years and retouching for one. I would really like to get my foot in the door at a retouching house, but don't think anyone is taking me very seriously...
    04-11-2007, 12:11 AM
  • R_Leszczynski
    My first shooting sessions and retouching
    by R_Leszczynski
    Hi there I'm just starting to learn photography and retouching. These are pictures from my first and second photo session and my first attempt to retouching. All comments welcome, especially the one with ideas what to improve and watch out in future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2292...
    09-01-2008, 08:04 AM
  • mcdronkz
    Gaining a solid foundation in retouching
    by mcdronkz
    Because this is my first post on this forum, let me start with a small introduction. I'm Willem-Aart, 24 years old, living in The Netherlands and somewhat obsessed by automotive photography.

During the 3-4 years I've been photographing cars, I've learned a lot about photography and retouching....
    10-07-2011, 05:02 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    The single most important retouching thread ever
    by Doug Nelson
    The web is awash with OK retouching. Not quite there, but you can see they're trying, and want to be better.

They've learned the software. They've at least heard of the techniques, from here or elsewhere. But maybe it's just not quite gelling for them yet.

What is the one...
    05-03-2015, 04:29 AM
Working...
X