• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• rnbluvva
    Tutorial For Porcelain Skin?
    by rnbluvva
    Does anyone know of a tutorial that would step me through how to get skin looking like this:
    http://www.hybrid.plus.com/files/sdb.jpg

Thanks for any help you can give....
    11-21-2004, 10:15 AM
  • sylvia1065
    layer mask
    by sylvia1065
    Hi,

Is there a way to lower the opacity of the layer mask without affecting the layer it's attached too?

I use layer masks a lot when I (don't) want some of the effect/filter to affect parts of the paintings, so I was wondering if it was possible to lower the opacity...
    11-26-2006, 12:45 PM
  • CKAJCA
    How to sort chicken skin
    by CKAJCA
    Hi folks
    I am new to this site and also relatively new to retouching in Photoshop. I have learnt a lot since I have been on here but am still struggling with this problem.

I find it very difficult to know how to go about retouching the area under the arms. It is an area that often...
    01-30-2009, 05:31 AM
  • PhotoB
    Adding a star-filter
    by PhotoB
    I took some wedding photos this weekend and have a nice one of the unity candle lighting, but it's missing something... is there a way to fake-in a star filter effect to it? Tutorial appreciated. Thanks!
    10-19-2005, 08:51 AM
  • trvlnmn
    Change layer to graphics layer?
    by trvlnmn
    I'm a newbie and this is my first attempt at a post.

In Elements is it possible to change a layer into a graphics layer? In Photoshop it is accomplished in the layer menu>type >render layer. I want to vary the transparency of each letter of a word by 10 %, for example, without...
    03-08-2004, 10:03 PM
Working...
X