need help on pageant photo retouching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on pageant photo retouching

I'm trying to learn to do the pageant eyelashes. I can't figure out what to do. I'm using photoshop 6.0 Does anyone know how to do this that can tell me where to even start. If anyone needs to know exactly what I'm talking about I can send examples.

Please attach a sample so we can see exactly what you are referring to.

Comment

Please attach your photo and I'll try to explain. It depends on how the photo looks as well as what they are looking for. I don't really understand what pageant eyelashes is though... Do they ask for something special?

Maa
      Fototouch'up by Maa

Comment

Awwww.. You are funny Christy I saw the pictures in your gallery and the eyelashes you added on the girl looks SUPERB!! Just keep doing lwhat you are doing it's wonderful done

Maa
        Fototouch'up by Maa

Comment

Okay, here is an example...
          Attached Files

Comment

Christy.. That's a PERFECT done eyelash... You did wonderful

Maa

Comment

wow

That's very nice!!! How do you do it? Please do explain.

Comment

eyelashes

would you please explane how you did the eyelashes in the photo..
                I am a makeup artist and some times i have to add some eyelashes to the photos i use for my portfolio..

thanks

Comment

There are alot of resources for eyelashes and eyebrows on different 3d rendering websited.
                  This site has all types of PS brushes for eyelashes that you can by pretty cheap. Its basically what all the padgent retouchers use, either homemade or bought.

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php

Type "eyelashes" into the search area..

Comment

Working...
                  X