• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• dpnew
    Masking with tone(p. 88)?
    by dpnew
    I'm having trouble understanding the meaning of what's going on in the steps for setting up the blue midtones of an image for adjustment. I just had a bit of a revelation when I was examining the names of the layers in figure 3.33, and now I realize that the steps separate the blue channel into two...
    12-28-2003, 03:04 PM
  • Caravaggio
    easy way to despeckle an image
    by Caravaggio
    Hi,

I'm looking for a technique to despeckle an image that produces acceptable results. I've been using dust and scratches filter and then selectively painting with white on a hide all mask over the spots but don't want to spend the time. Are there any plugins that would do the job or techniques?...
    07-05-2014, 03:02 PM
  • sonix
    blending question
    by sonix
    Hi all,

I have a question regarding blending. I have attached the photo, the question is I try to blend my photo with maybe opacity 50% with normal blend mode.

What i want to do now is if I use shape or selection tool to select the area I want then trying to make the portion...
    04-26-2003, 01:45 AM
  • Dan Halbert
    Fill-Flash/Backlighting: what's it doing
    by Dan Halbert
    Fill-Flash and Backlighting work well in a number of situations. I thought at first they were simple gamma adjustments that could be done in Levels, but they seem somewhat more sophisticated.

Do you have any inkling as to what they are doing exactly? Are they applying an S-shaped Curves...
    09-30-2003, 08:02 AM
  • Jeff F
    Making a Mask from a Luminosity Layer
    by Jeff F
    Let me start off by saying I am very new to the world of digital imaging. I am working through Richard's wonderful book and following along with each exercise in order to gain a full understanding of the whys and hows. In chapter 3 he isolates the shadows in an image by converting a luminosity layer...
    05-28-2003, 03:43 PM
Working...
X