Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Specks (aka blooming or bleeding colors?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specks (aka blooming or bleeding colors?)

Hello. I'm new to this website (cool site BTW) and was wondering someone could help me determine what the green specks of color located in man's black suit and woman's leg area and how to fix them. I have several images like this. Thanks for any help you can provide!

P.S. What size do I need to save this image as in order for you to see the specks, if you can't see them?
    Attached Files

The only limitation is the filesize needs to be under 100k. Your best bet might be to zoom in on a speckly area and post that.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Gee
      handle the colors.
      by Gee
      hello everyone.
      i'm trying day after day to get a really clean look on my own pictures.
      of course i won't take pictures in a way who doesnt let any perspective for the color correction.

if i want bright, clean pictures with evened tones, i won't shoot underexposate etc....
      05-27-2009, 04:56 PM
    • G. Couch
      "Web safe" color schemes?
      by G. Couch
      "Web safe" or "browser safe" color schemes used to be a very important consideration when designing a site but does anyone still bother? I think most users have probably upgraded from 256 color video by now...so why do we still need to design for that?
      03-08-2003, 08:57 PM
    • paultjack
      Seeking help to correct colors
      by paultjack
      Hi All,

I've been a member for a while although I've been mostly a reader. My motorcycle projects have had me quite busy since I've joined and my digital photography has suffered greatly because of that.

For friends and family I like to restore photos and I think I do...
      04-29-2009, 05:34 AM
    • garfield
      how to complement colors
      by garfield
      how do i create complementing colors for the background and foreground color for my webpage? any tips? what is the best color for white and black background? what is the best format for images?
      01-31-2003, 07:01 AM
    • avibuzz
      Help with over exposed image
      by avibuzz
      Hoping that someone may be able to help me . I have a TIFF image scanned from an original negative of a P-47 aircraft during WWII. The picture is of nose art, “Thin Girl”, on the front of the aircraft. Unfortunately the negative was over exposed and all that is visible to the eye is the legs of...
      12-26-2012, 02:37 PM
    Working...
    X