• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mesca
    Finally got Photoshop and will need everyone's help
    by Mesca
    I'm so happy... I can't say how happy but I finally managed to get Photoshop 7 and hundreds of plugins. I hope everyone will write good descriptions of what they do with their pictures so I can follow along. Not that I want to copy your work but it's the best way I know to learn. I'm so used to Paint...
    08-08-2002, 12:33 AM
  • feivel
    Anyone Here Switched from PSP to PS
    by feivel
    I need a program mainly to:

restore old photos
    improve current photos
    fool around
    create artistic masterpieces

I have no interest in creating web pages.

I find psp to be quite powerful for these needs, and I'm comfortable using it. But...
    01-31-2003, 11:53 AM
  • tom langford
    The Photoshop CS Rip-off
    by tom langford
    Hi,

I'm a professional retoucher and photographer, and recently joined RetouchPro.

I've used Photoshop every day for years and I'm dismayed at how much of a rip-off each new upgrade has become. I'm presently using version 7, and checked out CS2 to see if it was worth upgrading....
    09-01-2005, 05:14 AM
  • Kristenmc
    New to photoshop
    by Kristenmc
    Hey everyone.
    I am new to this website, it looks very helpful! I have been taking pictures for about a year now. I don't know alot about photoshop at all. I tried downloading GIMP and trying to learn it but I haven't done too much with it. My birthday is coming up and I think I am going to...
    10-13-2009, 09:11 AM
  • Craig Walters
    Photoshop ver 5 LE
    by Craig Walters
    ok, now here's a bit of an odd one. i was poking around in some of my old software and found Photoshop 5 LE. the LE stands, apparently for Light Edition. i apparently got this quite a while back when i bought a Maxtor harddrive or something and it came as a complimentary copy. in looking at this thing...
    07-23-2005, 06:22 PM
Working...
X