• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• dario
    Color Subtraction Help needed
    by dario
    Hi, I am trying to figure out how to automatically subtract a color from an image. I created a model so that i can play with:
    http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/591...vecolor2wm.jpg
    The original solid pink wide rectangle was superimposed with a 50%transparent light blue rectangle....
    02-22-2006, 01:38 AM
  • Andymania
    Color Sampler/Info Palette/ Curves question
    by Andymania
    Ok here is some more stuff on my mind. Again I'm trying to decipher some more of Dan Margulis's material. I have been expirimenting with using a 3x3 color sampler and took 4 measurements on a portrait photo. Now, Dan did mention that he takes many sample points before making a curves adjustment, but...
    06-01-2012, 09:50 AM
  • nebulaoperator
    Perils of color correction.Share your thoughts.
    by nebulaoperator
    Hi everyone,

I am sure most of you browsed a lot about how to color correct the image. Curves , levels or ACR. I stick to the curves at the moment and use color sampler tool. get the readings. Either do it on RGB or CMYK. How many samples you place on the image? How do you choose to where...
    09-11-2011, 05:32 AM
  • cinderella
    color cartridge choices
    by cinderella
    Hi, Am thinking about purchasing a copier,scanner combo printer. Does anyone have strong opinions about the ink cartridges i.e. separate colors,

a 3 in one color cartridge,
    4 separate color cartridge
    6 color cartridge etc
    Do six colors really improve photos.?...
    08-09-2004, 05:49 PM
  • PCadete
    Annoying ink problems
    by PCadete
    Hi guys,

This is my first post, and I have to say you guys have a very interesting forum here!!!
    I’ve encountered here two cases similar to a photograph I have.
    I have one photo whit blue ink and I’ve removed almost half of it but now I’m stuck in the parts that need...
    05-17-2008, 05:39 AM
Working...
X