Help please? tones tones tones....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please? tones tones tones....

Hi guys. I am trying to achieve this sort of tone: https://image.ibb.co/iWQ3gJ/IMG_4142.jpg (or as close to it as possible)

With this image: https://preview.ibb.co/c1wtgJ/180504...Shot_3_445.jpg

Can anyone advise me on how to achieve this with various adjustments?

Thank you
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Please try this, I'm using Photoshop CS6 . Open IMG_4142.jpg. Go to Image/ Adjustments/ Match Color. In Match Color Panel Go To "Save Statistics" save as Advanced Sepia .Now open
    Beauty Shot Image jpg. Again Go To Image/Adjustments/ Match Color. In Match Color Panel Go To " Load Statistics" . Now Load "Advanced Sepia" Statistic you saved Previously.
    In the Match Color Panel Reduce Color Intensity to about 50 or to your preference. Click Ok. Add Adjustment layer of " Vibrance" and adjust to preference . If you need lipstick color changed
    use selection tool to separate on new layer and use Hue/Saturation layer to adjust color of lips (Make sure you clip Adjustment Layer to Lips ONLY and NOT Whole Photo) I hope this is
    what you are looking for---George

Comment

Here is a link to a before and after image, and also a link to the PSD file with layers so you can see exactly what I did (click "Control Panel" below):

https://s9.postimg.cc/agqw993zz/tones.jpg
      Last edited by Sabrina81; 05-12-2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

I see the skin tones as quite similar to the sample so I used contrast curves applied selectively (with a mask) to darken and lighten various areas to get close to the sample. Sharpen in darken mode with the same approach.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thank you everyone !!

Comment