Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retouching Feedbacks Software

Hi Guys,

I am building a web-based software called IMGIBBLE, which makes it easier for image-based real-time communication. Service is not officially launched yet.

three core features

1. intuitive feedback process

2. version control and comparision

3. better image catalogue

I am wondering if something like this will help collaboration between retouchers or getting more exact feedback from your clients?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdQly0hjXb8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC1EkSY-WHo

Best,
    Jun
    Last edited by JunLim; 12-06-2018, 08:58 PM.

Related Topics

Collapse

• skydog
    Software feedback
    by skydog
    Has anyone used the program Art Studio Pro? I could not find anything when I searched. If so, what is your feedback?

I believe Fluid Mask has been discussed in the past. Again feedback. I find masks for areas around hair to be very time consuming...does this program help...both time...
    10-01-2006, 06:44 AM
  • mytac
    Feedback requested please. Thanks
    by mytac
    This picture may be known to you. I located it in a tutorial and I was wondering if I could get any feedback on how I have got on ?

My final version is the one titles ' mine2 ' and is the 3rd image on the right.

Thanks for your time.

Ian...
    07-29-2008, 03:35 AM
  • Vikki
    Customer Feedback
    by Vikki
    If you were to enclose a "Customer Feedback" card with customer orders, what would you ask? What would you want to know, or what information would be most valuable to you?
    03-04-2004, 08:27 AM
  • KLawson
    Feedback please
    by KLawson
    Feedback on a "live scene" caught at a party....
    03-29-2006, 12:50 PM
  • P51
    Request feedback
    by P51
    This is my first post and I am new to RetouchPRO. I came across this photo on line while I was looking for work. They requested that the original photo be restored and colored and sent back to them. After sending them the restored photo I awaited some feedback, which never came. So I am requesting...
    03-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Working...
X