Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really grainy photo? Any way to help this?

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• mpoo21
    photo cracked and faded
    by mpoo21
    Hello,

My names is James. Thank you for letting me join the group. I have been working with photos for just a little bit. Just something to do on the weekend. My neighbor had asked if I could try and fix a photo of his father from Marine boot camp. I have looked around the forum and found...
    06-07-2014, 10:47 AM
  • carseasoncity
    Help painting a "creative" photo for a friend...
    by carseasoncity
    I took this shot of a friends baby and she wants to print it in a 16x20 and frame it. But she wanted to know what it would look like "painted". I have tried and failed with several different photoshop actions and have not yet learned enough about photoshop to try and do the smudge painting....
    12-07-2007, 07:05 PM
  • mead
    Help requested old photo
    by mead
    Hi everyone. I have an old photo that I can't seem to finish.
    Here is the original....
    09-26-2003, 07:01 PM
  • Michaelc
    Dark Image
    by Michaelc
    Hi guys,

I'm stumped on how to get a decent image out of this image and any help would be appreciated. All my attempts seem to 'blow out' important parts of the action - grrrrrrr !

Many thanks,

Michael...
    11-09-2005, 05:55 PM
  • alceria
    Help!
    by alceria
    Hi everyone. I have yet other order where the customer is having fits because they want the pictures by Xmess although I never made any promises. Grrr.

Anyway the main issue with this one is the extreme amount of cracking. I tried that Decrack Action that is on this site and that didn't...
    12-20-2002, 05:44 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really grainy photo? Any way to help this?

Hi just wondering if anyone can point me in a direction of getting this photo to look better? Any tips or tricks are greatly appreciated!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ky...EuEhvj9CGCvbxw
    Last edited by felinawi; 02-12-2019, 12:29 PM.

The subject isn't sharp. You need to take the proper Photo restoration services eager to help you to do it.

Comment

Used an action called freaky detail a couple times, a bit of healing, then a program called Imagenomic (noiseware and portraiture), levels , curves.
      If you are good at painting you could probably do much better
      ~.~0lBaldy~.~

Comment

Originally posted by 0lBaldy View Post
        Used an action called freaky detail a couple times, a bit of healing, then a program called Imagenomic (noiseware and portraiture), levels , curves.
        If you are good at painting you could probably do much better
        Thank you very much! I appreciate your help!

Comment

Working...
        X