Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sergio2263
    Great grandmother very damaged photo Pls help
    by sergio2263
    Hi Guys,

I was passed on this photo of this Great grandmother to repair, I am afraid the photo is very damaged, it has been in a frame for years, it is actually a copy of a copy, the original has been lost. I am trying to repair what I can, but would be most grateful if I could have the...
    07-25-2008, 01:36 AM
  • wsconline
    Cracked photo to say the least...
    by wsconline
    Ok, so I am a photo restoration n00b and such. I use Photoshop CS2 for web graphics mainly, so I'm treading in unknown territory for the most part. I have a friend that asked me to see if I could try to repair a very special family photo for her. I may be in over my head but I would really like to...
    11-19-2005, 01:48 AM
  • LactoBeeZor
    How do I restore tape on photo ?
    by LactoBeeZor
    Am trying to restore a photo of my father in-law which was carried around in a wallet. He is in a nursing home and medical tape was put on it to hold it togeather. I should have (carefully) removed it prior to scanning but was worried it would do more damage. Any ideas or examples on how to do this...
    09-25-2002, 01:30 AM
  • Gerald McClaren
    Faded Photo
    by Gerald McClaren
    I would like to know if this old photo can be restore, as you can see, it had faded very badly over the years.

Gerald McClaren...
    01-05-2007, 04:00 PM
  • sergio2263
    Badly damaged photo
    by sergio2263
    Hello Everyone,

I got this very damaged photo I am trying to restored! I've done some work but would like to know if anyone has any better way of restoring this photo, any ideas, tips or tricks to make this photo better restored would be appreciated.

Thanks
    07-24-2013, 02:56 PM
Working...
X