No announcement yet.

Just joined and want to say hi

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• parkeremily10
    hi
    by parkeremily10
    hi i am new to this forum, i have joined this forum as i have lot of interest in photography

Thanks

Emily
    04-29-2010, 01:22 AM
  • andronicus707
    Hi...
    by andronicus707
    Hi...I just joined recently and thought I'd start off by saying "Hi"; I have been spending time reading through the forums and realize this is a great place to learn.
    01-26-2009, 10:47 PM
  • emmajacob
    Hellooooo
    by emmajacob
    Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the forum (well i say new, I joined a while ago and have been lurking for a bit).

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to you all.

I've recently started out retouching, have been doing it for about three months now (so am...
    08-21-2009, 05:31 AM
  • TopiToo
    just joined
    by TopiToo
    Hello everybody

Been lurking in the background for a while, so took the plunge and jumped in.

I am based in the UK london and always looking for new work and sharing ideas

Hope to learn from you guys . . as you all seem to know what your doing...
    10-23-2009, 05:27 PM
  • riv44
    i just joined
    by riv44
    Ii am playiing with some very old negatives from my father and grandfather's stock and posted a few in an album. I am not looking to make pristine images, but am interested in the visual effects. I used a flatbed scanner which I understand is not the best, but it's all I have, and then tried to bring...
    01-06-2013, 02:33 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined and want to say hi

Hi!, my name is Mariah and I am new here. To be honest I really never been on a forum before, I have heard that in a forum we help each other with our experience and knowledge. I am really interested in joining you people as I am also a graphics designer and I have my own websites which I run and do free lancing for a living. I would appreciate if you guys help me out in time of needs.
Working...
X