My Heritage Enhance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Heritage Enhance?

I recently discovered the photo enhancement feature at My Heritage. This is a pretty impressive example of their software. Does anyone know if there is software that does this? Or is there a quick PS technique that would give me the same results? enhance.jpg
    Attached Files

PS technique yes, quick, eh, not so much, depending on your experience with it. This photo is very clean and you probably b=need to play around with settings such as brightness/contrast.

Comment

The process through My Heritage is actually a great service and open to the public and as I understand free to use. I am not familiar with the limits.
      Here is the same image with the far right image just processed through Topaz JPEG to Raw followed by Topaz DeNoise AI with some guessed settings that are slightly sharper than the My Heritage. So its not to hard to get pretty good improvements yet the free push the button result with My Heritage is hard to beat for results vs cost and effort

image-enhance-genealogy-adj.jpg

Comment

That is Remini Results, I recommend, I use it in my daily life to complement my restorations and the results are wonderful ... MH uses the same process but for the value the app is much more interesting.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment