• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Reimar
    ICC embedded
    by Reimar
    I just switched from PE 1 to PE2. I am using a Nikon D70. Now I notice that whenever I want to "save as" a TIFF file when I'm finished my edits, the check box for ICC Profle is checked and some sRGB file is being embedded. Is this a good idea? Do I need to uncheck this box every time I...
    05-04-2004, 08:18 AM
  • santoro80
    What color profile for my workflow?
    by santoro80
    When I open any RAW picture, Camera RAW automatically assigns "ProPhoto RGB 16 bit" color profile to it. When I open it in Photoshop, its still ProPhoto RGB 16bit. When I want to save it, its still ProPhoto. The question is - should I leave it like this? I don't understand color profiles,...
    08-04-2010, 08:59 AM
  • -HT-
    Why am I getting this?
    by -HT-
    Lately, as I play with colors, I'm seeing issues with these 'color banding' type of effects. Does anyone have thoughts on what may be causing it and how I can resolve this?

http://s18.postimage.org/v10c2a3w9/example.jpg

I currently shoot in Adobe RGB RAW> Bring to LR...
    03-04-2012, 05:59 PM
  • vuk8691
    Problems with camera raw color profile
    by vuk8691
    Hi,

When I open a photo in Camera Raw, colors are washed out and when they switch in photoshop they become stronger and different. I have a HP2475w monitor calibrated using spyder3elite tool. I was set the Color settings in Photoshop to the calibrated settings while the camera raw does...
    10-12-2010, 04:31 AM
  • beezy40
    Off Colors!!!!
    by beezy40
    I did a shoot recently in RAW format. I have about 350 images. I usually shoot Jpeg, but I felt I could get more dynamic range if I shot RAW. Now to my dilema, all my images have this weird deep dark red colorcast on them. I bought myself some time with the client to figure this out. Even when I burn...
    08-20-2009, 08:16 AM
Working...
X